Note: Please create once a separate login id for abstract submission
| Important Dates|
31st March 2019.
- Abstract Acceptance Notification Date – 10th
| INSTRUCTIONS FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION|
- The abstract be written in English language and must not exceed
- Use Font “Times New Roman” with font size 12 points.
- Please prepare abstract file in Ms-Word Format (.doc or .docx only)to upload
- Title must be in Bold Letters and should be short and concise.
- The name of authors should appear immediately below the title along with the degrees. The name of institution, city and country should be given immediately following the authors, on a different line.
- Do not state “The results will be discussed”
- Use of standard abbreviations is desirable. Place special or unusual abbreviation in brackets after the full word, the first time it appears in the text. Use numerals to indicate numbers, except to begin sentences.
- Notification of acceptance/rejection will be sent via email by firstname.lastname@example.org to the corresponding author.
- Presenting Author should be registered delegate for the