Note: Please create once a separate login id for abstract submission
| Important Dates|
- Abstract Submission Deadline 31st March 2019.
- Abstract Acceptance Notification Date – 10th April 2019
- Extend last date of free papers and faculty topic till 25 th Feb 5.00pm
| INSTRUCTIONS FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION|
- The abstract be written in English language and must not exceed 250 words.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English and mode of the submission will be TEXT only at the time of submission.
- Title must be in Bold Letters and should be short and concise.
- The name of authors should appear immediately below the title along with the degrees. The name of institution, city and country should be given immediately following the authors, on a different line.
- Do not state “The results will be discussed”
- Use of standard abbreviations is desirable. Place special or unusual abbreviation in brackets after the full word, the first time it appears in the text. Use numerals to indicate numbers, except to begin sentences.
- Notification of acceptance/rejection will be sent via email by firstname.lastname@example.org to the corresponding author.
- Presenting Author should be registered delegate for the conference.