Note: Please create once a separate login id for abstract submission (max. five submission allowed)
| Important Dates|
- Abstract submission deadline 15 December 2018
- Paper Decision on your submission will be informed by 30th December 2018.
| INSTRUCTIONS FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION (E-POSTERS)|
- The abstract be written in English language and must not exceed 300 words.
- Use Font “Times New Roman” with font size 12 points.
- Please prepare abstract file in Ms-Word Format (.doc or .docx only)to upload
- Title must be in Bold Letters and should be short and concise.
- The name of authors should appear immediately below the title along with the degrees. The name of institution, city and country should be given immediately following the authors, on a different line.
- Abstracts should be structured under the following heads:
|For Original Articles|
- Materials and Methods
|For Case Reports|
- Case description
|Three best posters |
would be awarded
during the valedictory
- Do not state “The results will be discussed”
- Use of standard abbreviations is desirable. Place special or unusual abbreviation in brackets after the full word, the first time it appears in the text. Use numerals to indicate numbers, except to begin sentences.
- Notification of acceptance/rejection will be sent via email by 30th December 2018 to the corresponding author. If you do not receive notification, please contact the Conference firstname.lastname@example.org